PAIHO’s nylon EASY TAPE® is a product line that uses technically advanced methods of molded hook manufacturing. Patented processes of molded hook technology provide limitless hook configurations designed for specific application. For example, molded hooks are suitable for making cuff tabs and various fastening straps. By using advanced computerized digital printing, EASY TAPE® can be printed with custom designs for many applications such as tactical uses. Additionally, EASY TAPE® come in black, white, and semi-transparent. Custom colors and polypropylene material are available upon request.
Here’s is a highlight of features and differences between the Molded Hook and Traditional Hook:
- Light & thin
- Strong shear strength
- The gap between hook and loop after closure is 1.5mm, while the traditional hook is 3-3.5mm
- Able to be sewn or welded
- Opposite side of the hook is able to be printed to enhance the image of brand and appearance of product
- High cycle life
- Can be manufactured up to 12″ while the traditional hook is up to 6″
- Produced from resins that are extruded, not weaved or knitted compared to the traditional hook
- Offered in various materials
PAIHO® strives to guarantee and provide high-quality products for almost any application or use. As a reminder, PAIHO® North America will be exhibiting at Shot Show Supplier Showcase 2023! Click the link below to view more of our EASY TAPE® products. Please contact us if you have any questions.