- Paiho webbings use eco-friendly dyes without azo or heavy metals.
- Webbings are soft and suitable for garments, sportswear and underwear.
- Paiho offers a variety of webbing for shoes, such as brilliant, luxurious and geometric styles.
- The knitted webbings are highly breathable with various patterns.
- Made of nylon woolly yarn, the webbings can be wash-resistant.
In 2008, Paiho created a series of concept products with the latest webbing designs. The Shadow Series SDO-100, which adopts 3D layer weaving and screen printing to create overlapping characters.
B-Swan Wide/Narrow Handle Strap:
- With 20 years of professional experience, Paiho has created and patented its variable width one-piece handle strap to provide the best option for the industry.
- The ratio of wide to narrow bands is 2.5 to 1, and the C/D length can be adjusted to customers’ requirements.
- The B-Swan series is suitable for the handles of bags or the uppers of sports sandals.Paiho has developed sublimation print on micro-fiber webbing, which are soft, wash-test (level 4) and suitable for garments, gift packaging, pets’ leashes, and stationery.
- Printing mold can be designed by customers’, and patterns can be repeated as 50 cm/per cycle.
- Paiho webbings are spread with eco-friendly silicone, slip-resistant and not easy to peel off; suitable for garment lining and waistbands. Silicone spread: 1/8″ to 1 9/16″ (3-40 MM) wide and can be spread in an S-shape; heat resistance：-13°F to 212°F
- Paiho adopted accurate positioning continual screen printing machines that offer stable quality, precise printing and accurate color process.
- Paiho launched toxic-free thermochromatic webbings. A simple touch to the webbing and its color will change from pink to white. It can be applied to garments, shoes, sporting goods, and gifts.
- The eco-friendly and toxic-free silicone ink does not contribute to secondary pollution. With a special printing technology, it can be used to create embossed patterns.
For more information about Paiho’s webbing capabilities visit our parent site