Sarah has been here at Paiho North America for almost 5 years. She started in the accounting department and has promoted into customer service and sales. Shes always willing to help out in any way she can around the office.
1. Where were you born?
I was born in Glendale, California
2. What is your favorite food?
Comfort Food, like mashed potatoes and Mac and Cheese.
3. Are you messy or organized?
I would consider myself Organized.
4. What is your favorite day of the week?
Everyone else’s favorite day…Friday!
5. What is your favorite thing to do?
I enjoy Traveling and Shopping. Luckily the two go hand and hand.
6. Who is one person in history you would like to meet?
I would like to sit down and have a conversation with Steve Jobs.
7. What was your first car?
My first car was such a beater, but I have the best memories from it. It was a two tone Red and Black 1990 Eagle Talon.
8. If your life was turned into a movie, what actor would play you?
Would have to be Kaley Cuoco.
9. When you were young, what was your favorite TV show?
My favorite was Fresh Prince.
10. Cat or Dog?
I prefer dogs over cats.
11. What is your favorite sport to watch?
The only time I watch anything considered a “game” (and some people may not consider it to be sports) is the XGAMES!
12. What is your favorite music/song/band?
That is a tough one. I love music and I listen to so many different Genres. But currently if I had to pick just one artist, it would have to be Skylar Grey.
13. What is the fastest you’ve ever driven?
Haha, I rather not say.
14. What is your favorite number?
15. What are your top 3 favorite movies to watch?
1. Good Will Hunting
3. Big Daddy
16. If you were an animal what would you be?
I hate questions like this. I guess if I had to choose I would say a Bald Eagle. One, because I would like to be able to fly. And two, I would be a National Symbol.
17. PC or Mac?
Love my MAC!
18. Where would you like to travel to?
I would like to go overseas and travel around Europe.
19. Do you sing in the shower?
Haha, if you can call it singing.
20. What phobias do you have?
21. What would you do if you won $50 million in the lottery?
I don’t think I would know what to do with it, I just couldn’t even imagine having that much money.
22. What’s the best thing about your job?
I get to meet a lot of people.
23. What’s the most frivolous thing you’ve purchased?
A few months ago I purchased a toy NERF gun that shot little foam balls. Haha, I wanted to remember what it was like to walk the toy section and buy a new toy. Plus my dog rather enjoyed chasing the balls, so it did kind of have a purpose.
24. What do you have too much of?
Chapstick. I do not know why I feel the need to buy and try every new Chapstick I see. Especially when I always stick to the same one.
25. What do you have too little of?
26. Favorite place in the world?
Not necessarily a place. But my favorite place to be in the world is with my friends and family.
27. Funniest office moment at Paiho?
Oh my, there are a lot of those. But the funniest would be for my 21st birthday everyone in the office pitched in and bought me a singing telegram. The guy came in dressed in a full monkey suit with a pink tutu, carrying a ton of balloons. He sung me “you are my sunshine” and “happy birthday”. I was so embarrassed, but looking back at it, so funny!
28. Favorite thing to do in Los Angeles?
I tend to stay away from Los Angeles, I hate traffic. But the shopping is fantastic!
29. Who is your celebrity doppelganger?
According to this app on my phone I look like Birdie Bell.
30. What piece of technology can’t you live without?
My cell phone.
31. What might people be surprised to learn about you?
I have a degree in Paralegal Studies.