I am the Planning Manager here at Paiho North America and I probably have not talked to most of you unless I am helping out on phone duty. I have been with Paiho for almost 8 years now and have done or helped out with just about everything here. I am currently working on our brand building with Jocelyn (our Sales Manager) so everyone will know who we are and what we are about.
I am the person who posts on all of our social media pages (if you haven’t liked us or aren’t following us, do it!) and write our blog posts. So if you guys want to hear about something or have any questions email me and I will get the information out to you!
My husband (the guy next me in the purple shirt) and I like to travel and have been all over the US and Mexico, I plan on seeing Europe via cruise ship because I am a picky eater. International food scares me so I decided a cruise ship is the best way to travel. I am thinking about going back to school for my doctorate, we’ll see, I am not a big fan of reading so that may put a dent in my plan.
I am a mom of 3 amazing girls, 6, 4 & 2; they are all special in their own way and have very different personalities. We stay busy with baseball, soccer and Girl Scouts which takes up most of our time. When I am not doing stuff with the kids, I run. I have just started this hobby and so far so good. I am going to do one 5K each month in 2013. I am signed up for one each month through April, so far so good.
Now for the fun questions……
1. Where were you born?
I was born in Encino, California
2. What is your favorite food?
Coffee…I could live off coffee, but I do enjoy a good steak
3. Are you messy or organized?
I am messy organized, my desk is always a mess but I know where everything is
4. What is your favorite day of the week?
Thursday, were almost done with the week
5. What is your favorite thing to do?
Bake, I love to make treats and bring them in to the office…not everyone’s waist line appreciates that….
6. Who is one person in history you would like to meet?
My great great grandmother, she was a go getter like me I was told, the first woman doctor to graduate from USC (Go Trojans!)
7. What was your first car?
A 1992 Toyota Corolla, my grandfather wanted a new car, so I go his old one, it was only 4 years old, so it was great.
8. If your life was turned into a movie, what actor would play you?
Kate Beckinsale, I was once told we look similar
9. When you were young, what was your favorite TV show?
My favorite was Angry Beavers…or Doug
10. Cat or Dog?
I really don’t like cats, I am allergic to them so that could have something to do with it, I have a dog named Kermie that we rescued from the pound.
11. What is your favorite sport to watch?
USC football…..Go Trojans!
12. What is your favorite music/song/band?
I like alternative music, Imagine Dragons, Passion Pit, Of Monsters and Men, Cage the Elephant…
13. What is the fastest you’ve ever driven?
Uhm it was around 120 I think
14. What is your favorite number?
15. What are your top 3 favorite movies to watch?
I don’t know, we just had a talk about this with the family on Christmas Eve….I am not sure, don’t get to go to the movies too often
16. If you were an animal what would you be?
I have no idea, maybe a rich old persons lap dog…they seem like they have it easy
17. PC or Mac?
Either/Or I am not picky
18. Where would you like to travel to?
19. Do you sing in the shower?
20. What phobias do you have?
Physical Inventory Counts…..and flying or jumping bugs
21. What would you do if you won $50 million in the lottery?
Pay off my properties, I hate mortgage payments and be a stay at home mom.
22. What’s the best thing about your job?
Starting a new marketing campaign
23. What’s the most frivolous thing you’ve purchased?
I don’t know, probably something ridiculous to entertain the kids while I was shopping.
24. What do you have too much of?
Books, my kids love to read, I have stacks and stacks of books.
25. What do you have too little of?
26. Favorite place in the world?
Anywhere that sells coffee or margaritas
27. Funniest office moment at Paiho?
We have them daily and they usually involve something to do with me being too tall or Linda saying something ridiculous and having a blonde moment….
28. Favorite thing to do in Los Angeles?
29. Who is your celebrity doppelganger?
Natalie Portman per Sarah’s iphone app
30. What piece of technology can’t you live without?
My cell phone.
31. What might people be surprised to learn about you?
I have told cancer to suck it twice….Thyroid and Skin!