Hello everyone, my name is Jocelyn Willis and I am so glad to have the opportunity to meet you all!
For those of you that don’t know me, here is a little bit of background. I have been in the hook and loop industry for just over 12 years! I have had some hands in all departments starting on the fabrication floor, operating die cutting machines all the way up to where I am today, Sales Manager for PNA.
I am also married to my best friend and together we have three amazing children- a 6 year old daughter and twin boys who turned two years old last September, they definitely keep me busy but I love every minute of it. In between family and work I also spend a lot of time volunteering. I teach a preschool Sunday school class every Friday at my church, Higher Vision, and I also coach my daughters Pop Warner Cheer leading team, SC Vikings. My husband often tells me that I have to slow down, but I like to be busy; it keeps me fresh!
Here are some more fun facts to share. You can also find me on Linked In, Facebook and Twitter!
- Where were you born? Antelope Valley, CA (no laughing!)
- What is your favorite food? Anything Mexican
- Are you messy or organized? A good combo of both
- What is your favorite day of the week? Friday for sure!
- What is your favorite thing to do? I like spending time with family and friends, it really doesn’t matter what it is.
- Who is one person in history you would like to meet? John Kennedy Jr.
- What was your first car? A 1982 Ford Mustang- it was HORRIBLE!!!
- If your life was turned into a movie, what actor would play you? Dakota Fanning- my family swears we look a lot alike.
- When you were young, what was your favorite TV show? Beverly hills 90210
- Cat or Dog? Cat
- What is your favorite sport to watch? FOOTBALL!! (NFL GO PACKERS!)
- What is your favorite music/song/band? I listen to a lot of Christian pop/Rock at the moment.
- What is the fastest you’ve ever driven? Probably about 100mph
- What is your favorite number? I don’t really have one
- What are your top 3 favorite movies to watch? The Devil Wears Prada, Tombstone and Old School
- If you were an animal what would you be? A Lion
- PC or Mac? I would love to have a Mac but I only own a PC
- Where would you like to travel to? I would like to go to Italy
- Do you sing in the shower? Doesn’t everyone?
- What phobias do you have? I HATE snakes!!!
- What would you do if you won $50 million in the lottery? Buy houses all over the world and travel with loved ones.
- What’s the best thing about your job? I get to meet tons of people.
- What’s the most frivolous thing you’ve purchased? Nothing comes to mind- I have children all my money goes to them!
- What do you have too much of? Exercise videos that I don’t use (lol)
- What do you have too little of? time
- Favorite place in the world? Home with my family
- Funniest office moment at Paiho? When I gave out lotto scratchers for Christmas and purposely gave Robyn (Rogers) a fake one saying she won $10K she was so excited! It was my proud jokester moment!
- Favorite thing to do in Los Angeles? Go to Disneyland (even though that is Anaheim)
- Who is your celebrity doppelganger? I don’t know what that is so I must be getting old!
- What piece of technology can’t you live without? My smart phone!
- What might people be surprised to learn about you? I am actually a shy person!