Get to Know Paiho: Grace
New year, new project – we invite you to come behind the scenes at Paiho North America! Get to know our employees as well as our diverse products over the next few months on the Paiho Blog. This week, we’ll start with a Q&A with our AR, Grace.
1. Who/what inspires you?
The good will in people inspires me.
2. What’s your favorite thing to do on the weekend?
Go to church. I love my church! Free Chapel in Irvine.
3. What is the most creative way to use hook & loop that you can think of?
I use to put it on my TV remotes and fasten them underneath the TV stand. They were out of sight, and as long as they were put back after use they were never lost.
4. Describe your job in one sentence.
A description of my job is keeping the money coming in with a calm and patient approach to business.
5. Choose a movie title for the story of your life.
6. What was your favorite TV show when growing up?
There were so many, but the one that I watched most was Disney’s Duck Tales.
7. What’s your favorite movie?
Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory with Gene Wilder.
8. What is your favorite place in the world?
9. If you could be any animal, which would you be?
10. What is your secret talent?
I’m handy with tools.
11. What are you passionate about?
My love for Jesus. It’s why my heart beats. Also, passionate about food. Cooking and eating it.
12. What was the best concert you ever went to?
My favorite concert I went to was the Ladies First Tour in 2004. Missy Elliot, Alicia Keys, and Beyoncé put on an amazing show that set the expectation for all other concerts.
13. What are three things still left on your bucket list?
One of the things left on my bucket list is sky diving over Dubai, to which I have plans of doing on my 40th birthday. Others are zip lining in Puerto Rico through the rain forest and flying in outer space.
14. If you could have a superpower, what would it be?
The power to heal
*If you are interested in learning more about Paiho and our diverse textile product lines, we would love to hear from you! Call toll-free at (800) 328-4747 to speak to one of our knowledgeable customer service representatives.